British chef Gordon James Ramsay
British chef Gordon James Ramsay, 53, is the director of Gordon Ramsay Restaurants Ltd, which includes his Michelin-starred restaurants. The popular host of the British TV shows The F-Word, Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, and Hell’s Kitchen, and their American TV twins.
The company released its 2020 earnings report last week, saying the company posted a profit of £11.9m (€13m) last year.
The report also states that Ramsay provided the company with a £7.4 million “director’s loan” from his own funds.
The Sun reported that Ramsay actually worked for free last year after he decided not to take wages from his company’s profits.
Gordon Ramsay ‘s net worth is $220 million (€185 million) with an annual salary of $60 million.
Restaurants in the UK:
- ” Restaurant Gordon Ramsay ” (three Michelin stars), London
- ” Pétrus ” (two Michelin stars), Belgravia
- ” Gordon Ramsay at Claridge’s ” (one Michelin star), London
- ” The Boxwood Cafe “, London
- ” Maze ” (one Michelin star), London
- Maze Grill, London
- Foxtrot Oscar, London
- ” Gordon Ramsay’s Plane Food ” (Heathrow Airport, London)
- Murano ( one Michelin star), London
- York and Albany , London
- Union Street Cafe, London
Restaurants in other countries:
- ” Gordon Ramsay at The London ” (two Michelin stars), New York, USA
- ” The London Bar “, New York, USA
- ” Maze by Gordon Ramsay at The London “, New York, USA
- ” Gordon Ramsay at The London, West Hollywood ” (one Michelin star), West Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
- ” Cielo by Angela Hartnett “, Boca Raton, Florida, USA
- ” Gordon Ramsay at Conrad Tokyo “, Tokyo, Japan
- ” Gordon Ramsay at Powerscourt “, Dublin, Ireland
- ” Gordon Ramsay au Trianon ” (two Michelin stars), Versailles, France
- ” La Veranda “, Versailles, France
- Gordon Ramsay at Castel Monastero, Tuscany, Italy
- ” Gordon Ramsay at Forte Village “, Sardinia, Italy
- ” The Gordon Ramsay Doha “, Doha, Qatar
- ” Opal by Gordon Ramsay “, Doha, Qatar
- ” Gordon Ramsay Steak “, Paris Las Vegas hotel complex, Las Vegas, USA
- Bread Street Kitchen Singapore, Singapore
- Bread Street Kitchen Dubai, Dubai
Pubs in the UK:
- ” La Noisette “, London
- ” The Narrow “, London
- The Devonshire, London